It’s easier and more affordable than ever for students to join the Energy Systems Integration Group. In fact, membership is now FREE for any student actively enrolled in any university or college degree program. The membership remains free for the duration of an individual’s studies.
The student membership includes opportunities to:
- Attend ESIG workshops at no cost (limited number of slots available for each workshop)
- Present your work to industry leaders during workshops
- Participate in the ESIG Working Groups
Membership also provides students access to:
- Extensive members-only resources and files on the ESIG website
- Industry leaders / networking and career advancement opportunities
To sign-up as a student member, please fill out the membership application form here.
Student Attendance at ESIG Events
Due to the recent popular demand of students seeking opportunities to attend ESIG technical workshops at no cost, we have refocused our student support program and now offer additional registrations for each workshop at no cost to students.
We have a limited number of FREE registration slots available for students at each workshop. Interested students are encouraged to contact Ryan Willis at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve their spot at an upcoming workshop.
Additionally, please contact Ryan if you have any questions on ESIG student memberships.